14.4.10

Evaluation Q6

What have your learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product ?


I used this special editing computer that was based in the editing suite as it has many more useful programmes that I would benefit to use rather than the normal computer. It allowed me to use the programmes; Adobe Premier Pro and After Affects.

To take pictures for my blog of meetings, locations, characters and further evidence of the work I was doing, I did this by using a digital camera. The camera was very easy to use and it was easy to upload the pictures onto the computer without any difficulty, as I have had plenty of experience working with cameras in the past.

In order to record my footage for the film, I had to use a video camera, at first using this camera was very confusing as we didn’t know how to use most of the functions and buttons on the camera, however after a while we got used to the camera functions and so on. As I was in the film, another person in my group did the filming therefore she had more time using the video camera however I did try and have a go once or twice to gain experience. To help make the filming more steady and easier, we also used the tri pod for further help.

To contact the others in my group, to arrange meetings, to keep a planner or if i needed any help with anything I used my mobile phone in constant use.

To record our voiceover, we had to use the Marantz audio-recorder; this was a new experience as I have never had a chance to use one of these before. After getting some help, we found it to be pretty easy to use and upload onto the computer, using this new technology was really useful as I gained many skills from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment